On Easter, we went to Granny Voe and Uncle Fudge's house for some Easter lunch and our annual egg hunt. Yes, we all still hunt eggs and no, we do not have anyone younger than 15 in our group. It is so fun and we are super competitive. I have to admit to picking up and egg that fell out of Rebecca's basket and rubbing it on her face. Yikes! The egg hunt turns me into a mean person! Woman and Jim did a great job of hiding the eggs. So well that we had to hunt a second time. John took first place by finding the most money. I got second....I need to sharpen up my egg hunting skills! This was also Kelly's first Easter at the farm. I think he enjoyed himself and he thought we were all pretty funny hunting those eggs.
Becca made the cutest Easter basket cupcakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment