I keep reading updates on blogs and it makes me so sad to realize that life does in fact go on without you. All of my sweet kids are growing up too fast!I just had to take pics from all your blogs and put them on mine so I can look at these sweet kids. They are all so special to me.


Look how sweet these kids are! I am so so excited to be Aydia and Elijah's aunt. They are such great kids and I can't wait to go home and see them (and their parents too!). The chunk of love in the middle is Whitney's nephew Roman. Isn't he delicious?
Look how sweet Emery Kate is being with Molly. Thanks Amy for posting this on your blog. We got a kick out of it. EK is a wonderful big sister! Doesn't Molly look like she is having fun?
Double Trouble. This is what baseball season is all about...brothers, teammates and best friends.I am going to have to put in a request to babysit all of these kiddos as soon as I get back to Texas. They are going to forget who I am!
Love this post!!! Life does go on without you, but we miss you. Your hair looks great in the post above!
ReplyDeleteWe love our Jenny! So thankful for you!
ReplyDelete