I love Arizona. I have loved it way before I ever started spending Spring out here. My fascination with the Grand Canyon State dates back to my childhood. My Popa lived here (tempe) for years so it must be in my blood. My favorite thing about the great state of Arizona is the sunsets. While Texas has some gorgeous nights, you can't beat a sunset over the mountains. It is truly breathtaking.
Kelly and I have been so lucky to have a semi-mountain view from our 3rd floor apartment. I keep the windows open every night just to see what He has created for me. The two pictures below were taken from our balcony. They are not retouched in any way. The sky was just awesome! I took one photo right when I saw how amazing it was and waited a few minutes until I took the next. What a difference a few minutes makes. The colors are incredible. God is so good!

The shot below was taken with my cell phone. Not the most reliable or accurate camera but I loved how it turned out. A coworker of mine, Courtney, and I were taking pictures of this sunset and just couldn't believe how awesome it was. We sat on the balcony for a long time just admiring His work.

My SIL, Whitney, sent me this Bible verse on an email:
And Jesus said, I AM: and ye shall see the Son of Man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. Mark 14:62
I love this post!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW LOVE ALL THESE POSTS
ReplyDelete