Thursday, March 24, 2011

Off Day, Fun Day

Kelly and I had our first, last and only off-day of the Spring Training Season this past Tuesday.This off-day was like any one we had ever had - we relaxed! We woke up super later (me - 8am, Kelly - 9:30am) and went to breakfast.

Here is Kelly waiting in our car (nice rental this year!). Thanks Lyngos!

We had been wanting to try Matt's Big Breakfast after seeing it on DDD and decided today was the day! We were not disappointed. The 45 minute wait made us really hungry but we met some nice people who were Ranger fans so we didn't mind the wait. Once we were seated, we got served really fast. This place is delicious and might be my favorite over The Breakfast Club in Scottsdale.

We were so full after breakfast that we had to rest a little bit before we headed to the pool. Last Spring, we went to the pool all the time. Tuesday was the first time we had been there all year! We had a great time and stayed almost 3 hours! Don't worry, we went at 4:30pm so we didn't get any sun!

The weather was perfect! I love the blue skies out here.

Here is Kelly relaxing in the hot tub. He was so embarrassed that I was taking pictures at the pool. So I was only able to get one. Hope you enjoyed our off-day as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment