What do Josh Hamilton and I have in common? We are both 32 ( my age and his number). Kelly and I spent the day doing house stuff but did find time to do a little celebrating last night.
We went to Blue in Fort Worth. Amaze! This is now our favorite sushi place. Great drinks and really creative yummy sushi. For dessert, I skipped my usual at Eddie V and decided to go to Piccolo Mondo in Arlington for a brandy Alexander. Kathie turned me on to this and you will never find a better one. So delicious! Great great 32nd birthday.
We went to Blue in Fort Worth. Amaze! This is now our favorite sushi place. Great drinks and really creative yummy sushi. For dessert, I skipped my usual at Eddie V and decided to go to Piccolo Mondo in Arlington for a brandy Alexander. Kathie turned me on to this and you will never find a better one. So delicious! Great great 32nd birthday.




Looks super fun!!! Glad you enjoyed your celebration!
ReplyDelete