Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving Country Style

Kelly and I celebrated thanksgiving early with woman, Jim and the girls. It was the largest gathering we had ever had at the farm. 14 people! That is a lot for Granny Voe's house to hold... She would have love it! Gregory, Mom, Paul, Popa Duck, Ronnie and Paula made the trek out to the farm to join in the Thanksgiving fun.
Fudge said such a sweet blessing. He loved having us all over and didn't want us to leave. He is so lonely now and enjoys company so so much. So blessed to have him in our lives.

Becca surprised me by flying in early to make it. I was so shocked and excited to see her. Miss her tons! Of course I was equally excited to see Liz - in her headress and all- and Bree!

Also have to give Luby's a shout out for catering such a yummy meal. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment