Due to the whole moving fiasco, my blogs have been put on the back burner. My goal while in Spring Training is to get it updated because I know you all have been missing stories about my extremely exciting life. Ha!
Friday, January 27
Kelly has been really wanting to see Alan Jackson so for Christmas, Santa brought him two tickets to his show at Winstar. Joel and Ashley went with us so Joel and Kelly could get in some gambling before we left for Arizona. Little do they know that I secretly like to play too! I only like Roulette and Craps. The other stuff is way to complicated for me. I even convinced Ash to sit and play roulette with me for awhile.
While walking in the show, Ashley and I were handed two front row tickets. The man handing them out didn't want to give two more for our men. Apparently Alan likes only ladies in the front! Ashley sacrificed her ticket for Kelly so we were able to get up close and personal with Alan. Kelly was the only man on the front row which I think he secretly enjoyed!
It was a great show until about half way in. The man directly behind Kelly decided to have a heart attack during the show. People were screaming, his wife was crying and Alan stopped the show. The man was not coming to and we both thought we just witnessed our first death. Literally, he was not moving, breathing, anything! Some guy ripped open his shirt and started CPR. They were beating his chest trying to get him some air. After about what seemed like 15 minutes, the paramedics finally came in and were able to revive him. It was totally scary and pretty much ruined the show. Now everytime we hear an Alan Jackson song, that is all we can think about! (note to self: never have a heart attack at Winstar in Oklahoma as you will most likely die while waiting for them).
Friday, January 27
Kelly has been really wanting to see Alan Jackson so for Christmas, Santa brought him two tickets to his show at Winstar. Joel and Ashley went with us so Joel and Kelly could get in some gambling before we left for Arizona. Little do they know that I secretly like to play too! I only like Roulette and Craps. The other stuff is way to complicated for me. I even convinced Ash to sit and play roulette with me for awhile.
While walking in the show, Ashley and I were handed two front row tickets. The man handing them out didn't want to give two more for our men. Apparently Alan likes only ladies in the front! Ashley sacrificed her ticket for Kelly so we were able to get up close and personal with Alan. Kelly was the only man on the front row which I think he secretly enjoyed!
It was a great show until about half way in. The man directly behind Kelly decided to have a heart attack during the show. People were screaming, his wife was crying and Alan stopped the show. The man was not coming to and we both thought we just witnessed our first death. Literally, he was not moving, breathing, anything! Some guy ripped open his shirt and started CPR. They were beating his chest trying to get him some air. After about what seemed like 15 minutes, the paramedics finally came in and were able to revive him. It was totally scary and pretty much ruined the show. Now everytime we hear an Alan Jackson song, that is all we can think about! (note to self: never have a heart attack at Winstar in Oklahoma as you will most likely die while waiting for them).
![]() |
| Kelly totally let his beard grow out over the off-season. He was totally rocking it at Alan Jackson. |
![]() |
| It was a really laid back show. Similar to a George Strait concert. |
![]() |
| This makes it look like we weren't on the front row but people rushed the stage and stood the whole time. |
![]() |
| Alan looked so different without his facial hair! |




No comments:
Post a Comment