We have five more nights. FIVE. I am beyond excited. We get to go back to civilization where there are choices for dinner, king size beds, and vacuums! That's right - we do get a furnished place to live but they don't give us anything to clean. We don't have a vacuum, broom, or toilet scrubbers. So gross! To top it off, we are pretty sure they didn't even vacuum before we moved in as we can see animal hair plastered to almost every base board so we know it is in the carpet. As most of you know, animal hair and my nose do not get along. My allergies have had enough! There is only so much benadryl I can handle. We can't walk barefoot in our place or put anything on the ground. Yes, we have complained. No, they have not done anything about it so we just suffered through. No, we refuse to buy a vacuum to keep out here as most places furnish you a vaccum. I have been very inventive in trying to keep the floors and toilets clean. Next year, we are shipping cleaning supplies out here.
Other than the animal hair, we love our place. It is on the 3rd floor and quiet. Nobody lives below or beside us so we can be as loud as we want. We have seperate bathrooms which makes me so happy. I can spread out on the whole counter and be as messy or as neat as I want. My main reason for loving our place is the windows. We have 7 windows facing the White Tank Mountain and I love them all. They provide me with great views of sunsets each night.
 |
| Sunset last night. Ahhhhhh love! |
In honor of five more nights left in Arizona, I am giving you 5 reasons that makes me happy to go home - besides cleaning supplies!
 |
| Friends! |
 |
| An office with more than 3 girls. Boys are stinky! |
 |
| Family |
 |
| More family! |
 |
| Our new house |
OMG Jenny-yalls house is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! And i'm with ya....I can't wait to get to Texas! (Other than the fact we are headed into the H-E-A-T..I could live without that!) Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait for you guys to come home!!!! I want to see your new house. We will have to celebrate with some fajitas and sangria!!!
ReplyDelete