Easter at the Funny Farm was so sweet this year. Kids, eggs and food were over flowing. Everybody - all 26 of us - had the best time. Well, except Molly when we tried to take her picture in the bluebonnets. Even the weather held off until we were done with our festivities. It was my first Easter at my mom's house ever. I have spent every Easter of my life with my dad's side as that was always their holiday. This year, Woman decided not to come in so I headed down to Waco. It was so fun to spend it with my mom and the Marable gang! The only downfall is that John and I can't hunt eggs at the Funny Farm - only kids. There are no kids on my dad's side so John and I along with my cousins get to hunt even though none of us are under the age of 18. This year, I had to settle for taking pictures of the kids hunting while John hid the eggs....guess it is time to grow up!
 |
| Amy and Blake's 3 kids - Molly, Baby Hallie and Emery Kate. Ha! |
 |
| Sweet Molly was not happy about the bluebonnets! |
 |
| Betty Boop kept us entertained. |
 |
| The Ducks |
 |
| My contribution to Easter! |
 |
| One of Moma Duck's yummy pies |
 |
| She hearts her babies! |
 |
| Camryn, Stella, Gibson, Thomas, Wills, Hudson, Caden and EK |
 |
| Attack on Bebe! |
 |
| Paw Paw's turn! |
 |
| Rough housing with Uncle John |
 |
| Trying to get in one last picture before the storm. Love the Cox Crew! |
No comments:
Post a Comment