Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Throwing them deuces up!

On May 29, Kelly and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary....at the ballpark. The Rangers had a game on our big day so we had to celebrate after. I like celebrating after....it makes for a fun week!


In order to see my man on our anniversary, I had to go to the clubhouse. So romantic...


We went to a nice dinner at Hannah's Off The Square in downtown Denton. Denton is getting to be really trendy with all their fun restaurants which we frequent often. Hannah's is delicious and I definately recommend it.



My blood orange martini paried nicely with the friend green beans. Ha! Not really but they were both super tasty. The green beans were served with a side of honey mustard tabasco...it was so good we asked for the recipe.
They had orchids which were in my bouquet. Perfect for our anniversary dinner.
We only allow ourselves to have dessert on special occasions. I went for the carrot cake. It was out of this world good.
Kelly had some sort of banana tart with mango ice cream. Kelly is a banana lover and crushed this.
My love

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwww Congrats! So Fun! yummmmmmy food
    xo, whit

    ReplyDelete