Monday, August 27, 2012

A little fun before school starts...

Mom brought the boys up for a little fun before school started. I met them before the game at Chick fil A. After, we killed some time by going to the Cowboys Stadium. They had a great time and are now asking to go to a Cowboys game...they think I can get tickets to anything!
After playing in the kids zone two times and watching only 3 innings of the game, the boys were itching for something else to do. Hudson was begging to play on Green's Hill - during the game - and Caden wanted to play tag. I compromised and said we are going on an adventure....to the tunnel. They thought that was LAME until I took them down to the left field gate where the grounds crew hangs out. We watched the last 3 innings from there and they had a blast. We had two players run into the wall out there and they thought that was the coolest. Mom liked it too...it meant she was closer to her favorite Baylor Bear - Murphy. She kept doing Sic Em Bears to him...Green Fly.
The boys are used to driving Kelly's golf cart in the tunnel whenever they want. This time, Kelly's carts were occupied so I entertained them with something else...the giant wienie aka The Boomstick.
The next day, we played at Cabela's. The boys got pop guns. It was really fun driving in the car listening to pop, POP, pop, POPOPOPOPOPOPOP. I am sure Carey is excited to have the guns at their home.
We dropped mom's car off at Sewell to get serviced and headed to Meadowmere Park to play. This park is brand new and on a peninsula on Lake Grapevine. It was so clean and nice plus a great breeze coming off the lake.
We encouraged the boys to get out as much energy as they could while at the park because Bebe had a long drive home with them.
Then we let the boys swim in the roped off area. They dove for cool rocks, did tricks and splashed all over the place. After this, I took them home and through them in the shower as they had meet the teacher night. The teacher liked their tattoos on their face - I didn't have the heart to wash them off. You are welcome Carey!

No comments:

Post a Comment