Saturday, September 29, 2012

Part Time Housewife

Being a part time house wife leaves me lots of time to do whatever I want.  So I try to fill my time with random stuff like biking, watching football, hanging with my family, creating and baking things from pintrest, and not unpacking. Yes, I realize we have lived here 7 months and still have lots of boxes to unpackBUT I am waiting for offseason as Kelly will actually be home. Good excuse huh? At least our downstairs is totally unpacked and organized.

Below are some pics of just exactly how I fill my time...

Hudson was able to participate in the Chevy Kids Take the Field. He is such a green fly - baseball term - and loves his Rangers. He was a little nervous at first to do this but eventually warmed up. Here you can see Captain picking on Hudson while he waited for Napoli to come over.
Hudson's fan club! Molly did wake up in time to see Hudson take the field.
We have gone down to Waco for a couple of weekends to go dove hunting. Yes, I hunt and no, I haven't killed anything yet. I keep missing! I am determined to kill at least one dove this season.
I decided to start making all the yummy stuff I keep pinning from pintrest for the guys in the visiting clubhouse. So far I have made them Nieman Marcus bars, Snickerdoodle Nieman Marcus bars, Cinnamon French Toast  bake (Kelly just called to say I better make it again tomorrow as he had some requests!), Whoopie Pies, Sausage Balls, cookies, and butterscotch brownies. I plan on making more on this rainy day. The visiting teams eat way too good over there!
I was able to spend the day with the Marable's during Molly's surgery. She is the sweetest little thing and I am happy I could be there for them (and to play with EK!).
I got inspired to decorate for fall. Thanks Hobby Lobby and all your goodness! I even made a pinecone garland for my mantle. The pinecones smell like cinnamon too. Yea for fall!

1 comment:

  1. What is that baked deliciousness up there? Is that corn casserole?

    ReplyDelete