Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Our little Halloween baby

My niece Ashton turned 14 this year and all she wanted was for the family to come to Granbury to have dinner with her. She is so sweet and I was so excited to celebrate yet another birthday with her. I have missed very few of her birthdays....some say she might be my favorite!

Bebe of course had to bring all the party supplies. Ashton wasn't embarrassed at all...probably because we were the only people in the restaurant.


I love a good reaction to gifts! She gets this totally from her mom.
Doesn't Ashton look excited to be celebrating her birthday with us? I felt so bad for the waitresses who had to clean up our table...it was awful!


The next day was Halloween. We were totally prepared for trick or treaters. In Arlington, they bused people in by the truck load so we were thought Trophy Club would be the same. Apparently not. Our 30 pounds of candy were barely touched....we only had 12 kids! It was so so sad. Guess nobody likes to come to gated communities.

Kelly & I dressed up as Cowboy fans. We were the only people wearing that costume....wonder why???

No comments:

Post a Comment