Kelly and I miss out on lots of birthdays while we are in Arizona. LOTS. It seems like most of our friends and family have birthdays in February and March. We were so happy that we actually got to celebrate Paw Paw's birthday a little early. Carey and Jon hosted it at their new house in Granbury 2 days before we flew out. Their home is so so cute and it fit our group perfect. Nothing beats family time right before you leave for Arizona.
 |
| Jon and Paw Paw - both February birthdays |
 |
| Paw Paw hanging out with Wills, Hudson and Thomas. A little grandpa/grandson bonding time. |
 |
| Molly and Emery Kate LOVE love their Bebe. |
 |
| Carey and Betty Boop snuck off from the madness to play some Double Sol. Betty Boop won every time. Sorry Carey! |
 |
| Kelly and I were the last to leave - around midnight! Little Hudson didn't want to leave us so he made him a cozy spot at the table so he could hang out with us. |
 |
| Hudson and I worked about an hour on our lego creation. Pretty impressive huh? |
- Don't worry, Michelle. I am blogging about Lacy and baby Copeland's shower soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment