The past couple of weeks have just flown by! We had another off day - can I get an Amen! - and went to the Grand Canyon. It was a spur of the moment trip and was awesome breathtaking glorious amazing wonderful perfect. I am going to do a full post on it when I get back to Texas. My computer is already packed to come home!
I could stay for days upon days at the Grand Canyon. The place is amazing and pictures don't do it justice.
We had a great sunset a few nights ago. The clouds are so dreamy! My sis-in-law said it looked just like heaven. Love!
Kelly had to come into work super early one morning so I asked if he could just take the car - so I could sleep - and then come back and pick me up. Being the super sweet guy he is, he said sure! So he picked me up in this.
I turned on my Pandora and we jammed to a little Reckless Kelly on the way to work. That's how we roll...
I have finally gotten up to 50 minutes on the elliptical machine. It takes an iPod, an iPhone, a magazine and a TV to do it but I get it done. Our apartment gym is really nice and I will miss it.
6 more days until we fly home. Can I get a yee-haw?!?!?






No comments:
Post a Comment