After some urging from my friend Katie, I have decided to finally update my blog. It has almost been a year so it is probably time. You can live out my Spring Training via pictures!
![]() |
| A pic from our game last night. Night games are nice but they sure make for early mornings. |
![]() |
| I have been walking almost every day after work. I really enjoy seeing all the desert plants. This little guy just started blooming. So pretty! |
![]() |
| This was about as far as I got into the pool. That thing is freezing! Good thing we have a heater on it. |
![]() |
| Meet Cathy the Cactus. She lives in our front yard and is home to a few birds that have built a nest in her and on her. She is large and in charge and so pretty! |
![]() |
| Face time. It totally helps when you are gone this long from home. I was missing my Mimi! |
![]() |
| Face Timing these hooligans. Poor John was ready to get off the phone. |
![]() |
| A little glimpse into what I do out here. This would be the massive team signing. Becky and I are sitting on the floor in the clubhouse wrapping baseballs in baggies. Living the life..... |








Yeah! Thank you! That pool looks amazing. Crank that heater on and jump in! Miss you, friend!
ReplyDeleteWOW-A year hiatus from blogging…glad to see you back :-) I will look forward to your once a year/spring training posts!
ReplyDelete