Sunday, March 22, 2009
The Wall of Fame
Kelly and I are definitely eating our way through Phoenix. We typically take turns picking places so one night Kelly suggested us going to Don and Charlie's in Scottsdale. Kelly really likes this place and has to eat there at least once a Spring. This place is a combination of a steak/rib house and locker room (without the sweat stench). Every square inch of this place is covered in memorabilia. Jerseys are hanging from the ceilings, signed baseballs in the bathroom, even table tops have signed things on them. It is similar to Kelly's office at the ballpark but 150 times worse. What is so cool about the place is that they have pictures of their famous guests on the walls. Kelly said that his picture made the wall so we had to find it. Turns out it was in the entry way of the place so everyone could see it. I was so proud that he made the wall that I had to take a picture of his picture. Yes, I am that dorky girlfriend.
Pointing out his picture on the wall.
Kelly is second from left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment