Tuesday, May 19, 2009
God Bless The U.S.A.
On Saturday, May 15, the Texas Rangers had Armed Forces Day. Their plan was to honor one person from every major US war in a pregame ceremony. The person in charge of the pregame ceremony was having a hard time finding a person from WWII and asked me if I had somebody. I said of course!!! Big Paul served during that time. So I called up the parents and they said they would be happy to drive him up here to be apart of our pregame. Big Paul gladly accepted the invitation when I called him. Not only did my parents bring Big Paul and Betty Boop but we had almost the whole family here but John. Paul's cousins even got to come. The ceremony was definately worth waiting for....another rain delay! They received a standing ovation from the crowd and even got to shake Nolan Ryan and Jim Sundberg's hand. Thanks Big Paul for everything that you did for our country!!!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your Rangers retro tee.
ReplyDeleteoooooooooooo Big Paul is tooo cute
ReplyDelete