Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nice to meet you!

After the longest time, Kelly and I finally got to meet Miss Kate and Miss Lainey. Heather had everyone over to celebrate Cinco de Mayo last week and we all got to catch up. It was so nice to see everybody. It was almost 3 months! Heather said she actually forgot about me...rude. The babies and little boys were so cute. I couldn't believe how much Matthew and Brody had grown. They looked like boys...not little boys. The girlies were so sweet and so cute. Kate was awake before Lainey so I went in and woke her up. She didn't even make a fuss. The girls are very close in age but their size difference is so funny. Please notice the bathing beauty, Kate, in the bathtub. That picture is great and I am sure she will hate that I posted it when she is older. I just couldn't resist. I can't wait until I get to babysit them!




Please excuse Kelly as the camera flash hurts his eyes.


Brody got to ride in the "special" truck going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment