Saturday, July 18, 2009

E-Harmony....Jenny Style



I have taken it upon myself to find my friend, Ashley, a date. This is kind of like an E-Harmony/Want Ad/Pimpin' Out type deal. I write a fun bio, you find the guy...Presto!

Name: Ashley
Age: 29
Hometown: WACO
Current Residence: Farmers Branch (FB for the locals)
Occupation: Transponster for a brokerage house (if you know what a transponster is or what is it is from, then you are on your way to winning Ashley's heart)
Height: Tall...5'9
Bats: Right
Throws: Right
On E-Harmony, they would now make your write a few words about yourself. I am about to one up them and do a brief but very interesting Q&A with Miss Ashley. Sit down, grab your self a cold one and enjoy. Hopefully this will make YOU, the reader, reach out to the guys in your life to see if they would be interested in meeting Ashley. Should you have any takers, please comment on this post and I will pass it along.

me: Hey Ash. Ready to begin our Q&A? This will not be the normal boring questions that E-Harmony usually serves up. Mine really dig down deep to get to know the real Ashley.
Ashley: I am ready. Bring it on!

me: If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Ashley: Christmas Red.

me: Why?
Ashley: I love red and I love Christmas. I think I just made up that color....

me: Would you rather be frozen to death or eaten by a polar bear?
Ashley: Polar Bear (it took her less than 2 seconds to answer). Being frozen to death is a stupid way to die. It would make for such a better story to be eaten by a polar bear.

me: If it were to only snow one color, what color would it be?
Ashley: I would want it to fall ice blue. Similar to Michelle's bridesmaid dresses. It would really go well with my eyes.

me: If you were to be a cereal box character, what one would you be and why?
Ashley: The Lucky Charms guy. Have you seen all of his charms? I would also like to speak with his accent.

me: I know that you enjoy a good hot dog. What is your topping of choice?
Ashley: Ketchup. Every once in awhile, I will throw in some chili but ketchup is my staple.

me: Would you rather live like Sponge Bob under the sea or like the Jetson's in space?
Ashley: Jetson's. I could just fly down to the water if I wanted to see it instead of always being in it. Plus I have always wanted to be a pilot but poor vision has kept me from my dream. Living in space, I would think that everyone would be able to get a license to fly.

me: Would you rather live outside 24/7 or be stuck indoors 24/7?
Ashley: Have you been to Texas in the summer? It is way too hot to be living out there. So I chose indoors. I have windows and can look out there. Plus I don't like bugs.

me: Since we are on the outdoors theme, what is your favorite season?
Ashley: Summer. I like it hot.

me:What is your favorite drink at Sonic?
Ashley: Cherry Limeade. Boring I know but you just can't go wrong with a classic.

me: That just about concludes our Q&A for today. Thanks so much for being a good participant in my first ever Q&A on E-Harmony Jenny Style. Hopefully we will get some responses.
Ashley: I kinda feel like a mail order bride??? Granted, I haven't ever seen a website about being a mail order bride but this is what I think it would feel like. Maybe a mail order bride-hooker. Thanks Jenny!
me: Anytime!

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! If I knew any single guys, I would totally hook her up. Good work, J!
    PS - Love the new background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing...you need to go public with this so more people can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about going public! So funny! Love the hair like that as well. It needs to be like that more often.

    ReplyDelete