Tuesday, February 9, 2010
My Ever Growing To Do List
Getting ready for a wedding and leaving for Arizona is a lot to handle. Combine that with our Winter Caravan craziness and that makes for a very stressful January. I have marked off several wedding to do's but have put off getting my dress. I had most weekends booked and something was always coming up. So D Day finally arrived. My mom came up and we blocked out a day totally for the wedding. I found my dress and have even started alterations. Whew...that was a really big worry for me especially since stores kept telling me that it would take 3-5 months to get a dress in. I was almost freaking out. I had lots of people praying for me to find a dress! I bought off the rack (gasp!) because I could get alterations moving faster. I was so relieved and finally felt like a bride instead of a chicken running around with her head cut off. We also ordered rehearsal dinner invitations and the programs at Paper Planet in Fort Worth. I love that place! If you ever want anything custom made, visit that place. There is even a cake store connected to it so you can sample cake while picking out your paper supplies. So so fun!
Here I am in the dress! You only get a peek!
Here is the back of the dress getting altered for the bustle. During the ceremony it will have a train and a long bow.
Here we are! Mom was so so so happy to be there!
The next day, Meme and I took Kellissa to find her dress. Her she is in her dress and they even had it in purple. I loved it and so did she. Her dress is being ordered....they come in faster! It was a very productive weekend wedding wise. Now off to Arizona!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow thast a good peek girl! I cant wait I cant wait I cant wait!!! and Kellissa looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS!!!
ReplyDelete