Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My First Shower

Before I was to head west for the mountains of Arizona, I was treated to a Valetine's Tea in honor of me! My boss Taunee, coworker Ashleigh and former coworker Candiss, gave me the sweetest and most girlie shower. They had everything from heart shaped sandwiches to pink champagne to a pink candy bar. It was so sweet and so pretty. They all took off work to decorate all day!

My sweet candy bar with lots of tasty treats!


Look how pretty! Everyone just loved the desserts!


For those of you feeling like a little bubbly, they had pink champagne!


The pretty table. They had all of my favorite foods there. So yummy!

Look at this gorgeous gift wrapping and it was in my colors!

Hanging out with good friends at the shower. Rose took pics all night for me and Dubbs...she just made me laugh.


Yea for bathroom items! I got such wonderful presents. Kelly is going to love it when he sees all of them!


The hostesses: Ashleigh, Taunee and Candiss


Me with all of the moms and of course, Hot Moma Duck

My mom had a great time! She was just as excited as I was.
Thanks to everyone for coming out and being so generous. I felt so special and am so lucky to have such wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment