Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Digs

Welcome to sunny Arizona. Kelly arrived on Feb. 6th and I arrived in this gorgeous sunny state on Wednesday...just a few hours before the big snow storm of 2010 hit DFW. Every year I have the same weather problem at the airport. Winter must know when I am about to leave and wants to delay me any way it can. This year, I decided to get a flight out the day before and I am sure lucky that I did that. I would not be here enjoying the blue skies and sunshine! Plus, Kelly has a lot of extra time right now so we get to spend more time together exploring the great state of Arizona.


The above picture is where we will call home for the next 7 weeks. This place is even closer to the ballpark that our last place was if that is even possible. Last year we were 4 minutes away and this year we are 2 minutes. This definately beats driving 45 minutes from Scottsdale to get to work. We really are pleased with our apartment this year. Bigger than last year and it has a laundry room that is big! It is the little things that please us in life.





Our building is right next to the pool so we won't have long to walk when we want to get some pure Arizona sunshine or soak in the hot tub after a long days work. The pool isn't as fabulous as last year but it does have a cool water feature that you can hear from our patio. Speaking of our patio, it faces the mountains. Nothing beats a sunset with the mountains in the background. In fact, I sat out on the patio 30 minutes yesterday reading and enjoying the view. I just love that fact that you see mountains every day. It is such a nice break from just seeing concrete and highways back in DFW.

I just love Arizona and am so excited to be back here.

1 comment:

  1. wow its oretty but our snow was prettier!!! love the new posts!!! :) good girl! happy vday!

    ReplyDelete