What a weekend! My parents friends in Waco hosted a couples shower in our honor on Saturday night. . It was just perfect! I could not have asked for a better weekend. We also got to see people that we haven't seen in awhile and I got to show off Kelly to lots of people that have not met him yet. Sooo fun! Not only did we get to hang out with some great friends, I got to eat sugar and bread for the first time since January! I cannot tell you how excited that made me. Now I didn't let myself go, I did have some restraint and ate 5 chips instead of 50 and had 1.5 tortillas instead of 15 like I wanted to. Ohhh everything just tasted so good!
Our fantastic hostesses: The Glasson's, The Gerik's, The Henry's, and the Callaway's (MIA???)
Welcome to our crazy family Kelly!!!
Your family and friends are so fun and loving! We had such a great time and I love you girl!
ReplyDelete