The D. My temporary home for the next few days. Exciting? Working on it. A coworker who is from Detroit is from here and sent us a list of things we should do while here. I have been awake only a few hours due to another very late arrival and from what I have seen the D is.... ok. We were greeted last night by some very rowdy Lion fans who weren't the most welcoming. However everyone we have met today has been so friendly and even said that they think we are going to win. I love that you think that but come on! Where is your spirit Tiger Fans??? Root for your team!
Lafayette Coney Island was the first stop on our trip. I went with 2 cops and some coworkers so I was totally protected. It was a fun dive place. Definitely recommend. Next we took a walk along the river. It was fun looking at Canada! Lots of casinos everywhere. Cha Ching!
Go Rangers!
Lafayette Coney Island was the first stop on our trip. I went with 2 cops and some coworkers so I was totally protected. It was a fun dive place. Definitely recommend. Next we took a walk along the river. It was fun looking at Canada! Lots of casinos everywhere. Cha Ching!
Go Rangers!






cool pics!
ReplyDelete