Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

My mom. I don't even know where to start. She has the biggest heart, best smile and faith beyond compare. She is a wonderful mom and deserves way more than John and I can ever give her. I don't know what John and I would do without her. She is the best!

After church, we went to the nursing/assisted living home to visit all of our loved ones. Most of them are under the same roof which makes visiting all that much easier. This is my Aunt Nita. She is my grandma's sister and always sings "I love the wienie man" at the family reunion. Love it and her. I promise she was excited to see us...she just wasn't happy we took her picture because she didn't like the way her hair looked.
We did lots of fishing. The fish were definately biting.
The boys took the paddle boat out...it has seen better days but does the job!
My muffin man. I heart him so much.
Sterling and Ashton planking in the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment