Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's the little things

I spent the rest of July filling up my time with baseball, playing with crazy kids, biking (i heart my bike), and more baseball. I really need to find a hobby!

Ashton came over for the night so we headed to the Clarks to play and have dinner. Lainey and Matthew loved Ash!
Ashton will be 16 in 2 years - I can't believe it - and is obsessed with Jeeps. She was so excited to see that Heather had one. I immediately offered to show off my standard driving skills and took her for a ride...to the end of the street and back. Turns out I am pretty rusty and Ashton refused to ride with me anymore. Heather came to the rescue and took the kids for a real ride.
A week or so later, Carey brought up Ashton along with some of her friends and Caden and Hudson. Kind of a last hurrah before they officially moved to Granbury. They went to the Roanoke Hawaiian Falls and then the Rangers game.
Caden is under the splash somewhere!
Hudson just had to have the Boomstick and we gave in. How can you say no to him? He only ate 4 inches of it and was stuffed...so we played pass the Boomstick until it was finished. Good thing we had 6 people with us!
The boys think the ballpark is their personal playground and only like to sit and watch the game for a couple of innings...there is just too much to do!
Once Kelly got off work, we took Matt and Allison out to celebrate Matt's birthday and Baby O. I just had to get them a baby gift and couldn't decide which team onesie we should get them so we got both. I sure hope they have a girl as the Miami onesie is not that feminine.
Being a landlord is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment