Kerri. The woman of many names. Kerri has been my friend since elementary school and we were even college roommates. She was and is so much fun! We were texting not too long ago and I asked her that if she came to town, to please let me know as I really wanted to meet Olivia - her sweet little girl. A few weeks later, her she was! We met at Heather's house as it has way more toys than I do so I knew Olivia would have something fun to do.We chatted, had pizza and watched the kids play. The highlight might have been when Lainey (heather's daughter) locked Olivia in the dog cage....welcome to a fun night at the Clarks! Poor Olivia didn't know what to think about the Clark kids. We laughed so hard. It was so good to catch up and wish she lived closer to us!
![]() |
| Teaching the girls early to show their muscles. |
![]() |
| In college, Kerri always had Heather beat in the muscle game. Poor Heather never even stood a chance. Now I think heather has won! |
![]() |
| Getting in some snuggle time from Lainey and Olivia. |
![]() |
| Hopefully we didn't scare Olivia off...at the end of the night, she was asking to go back to her grandma's house. Oops! |




ha ha love it!! but i want a muscle rematch next time!!
ReplyDelete