Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hurry Up & Smile

Thought you might want to see a day in the life at the ballpark...

We recently had our annual photo day at the ballpark. I haven't joined in since I went part time but this year, I decided to be a part of the team. Mainly, I just like having a photo of Kelly and I...this one just happens to have a few extra people in it.
Can you spot Kelly?
- I took this from the Rangers instagram as we don't have the real thing yet.
Ash and Becky really do all the hard work for this. It is a HOT mess and takes about 30 minutes to set up for a 2 minute photo shoot.
Our team photographer, Brad Newton, tries to get us all to look at him at the same time. It is near impossible and we all squint b/c it is so dang bright.
This was my view of the chaos. Kelly set beside me (you can see his ear) so we could get our annual Ranger family photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment