I am celebrating this holiday season a little under the weather. So to amuse myself, I thought I would give you a tour of my house. We had high hopes of having people over but this sinus infection has wiped me out...so I bring my house to you! This is just a few of my decorations. I didn't take any pictures of upstairs but I did decorate it!
Hopefully, I will get better soon so that people can actually look at all our Christmas treasures themselves!
Ho Ho Ho!
![]() |
| I love my mistletoe! |
![]() |
| My dad bought this for me in Germany. He gave it to me on our last Christmas together so it holds a very special place in my heart. |
![]() |
| My 9 foot slim line tree. It came "frosted" and I love it! My rotunda is so big that it makes my tree look dinky but I promise it isn't! It also rotates so we can see all the ornaments. |
![]() |
| I have 3 manger scenes. This one is my collection from Kelly. It is jeweled and fabulous! |
![]() |
| This manger scene was given to me piece by piece from my dad's parents. I just love it and look forward to displaying it every year! |
![]() |
| This is the front of my fireplace. Ballard Design has the cutest stockings and stocking holders! |
![]() |
| This is the back of my fireplace and faces the dining room. It has Kelly and my childhood stockings. |
![]() |
| I started a collection of hunting ornaments for Kelly. Aren't they cute!?! |
![]() |
| This is a new (but very old) piece of furniture that we just got in time for Christmas. The ball thing on the right is a rosary that we got on our engagement trip to Mexico...I just love Mary! |
![]() |
| This is how we decorated above our front door. You can't tell with the glare, but the gold piece in the middle is Santa writing on a list. The gold glowing is coming from our lit pine cones. |
![]() |
| Kelly and I made these gold candles thanks to an idea from Pintrest. It took awhile but looks great. |
![]() |
| And last but not least, every house needs to have a Rudolph! |
Ho Ho Ho!












Oh my word...Mary...you really would make such a good Catholic.
ReplyDeleteYour house is beautiful!
PRETTY stuff! Next Christmas is YOUR casa!!!! and were spending the nighT!
ReplyDelete