Kelly and I were fortunate to once again go to Nascar as guests of sponsors. We were so excited since our Red Bull friends no longer are major sponsors. Thanks to Rose and Chevy, we were back in the game!
| We got to test drive all of Chevy's cars. Kelly LOVED this corvette...maybe one day! |
| We toured pit row. |
| Rhi and Rose. Doesn't Rose look good driving a truck? |
| Getting ready to pick up our Nascar driver on the track. Let me tell you this is a steep track! We kept sliding in our seats as we waited. |
| Dale, Jr was in the truck in front of us. We stared at his tush the whole time....well, Kelly didn't. |
| Lots of Aggies on the track! |
| We drove Kevin Harvick in our truck. |
| Too bad he didn't win the race! |
| I was so excited to see Emily Maynard's "father-in-law" Mr. Hendrick at the race! Most race fans would die if they knew that is why I was excited to see him. Here he is talking to Dale Earnhardt Jr. |
No comments:
Post a Comment