If you call buying and shooting guns a hobby, then Kelly, my parents and I have found us a new hobby! I personally now own 2 hand guns and Kelly owns a lot more than that! My parents both have their CHL and we are waiting on ours to come in the mail. We don't know what has come over us but we are sure having fun....and being safe while doing it!
![]() |
| We are even making our own targets... |
![]() |
| I had to kiss many frogs to find my prince charming! |
![]() |
| Paw Paw challenged us to try and shoot the "target" from the deck. Bebe gave it a whirl. |
![]() |
| Paw Paw thought this was really fun. After we were done shooting, he drove down to see if we hit the target and..... we all missed! Better get to practicing! |





No comments:
Post a Comment