Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Jesus Year

 
To get my 33rd started right,  Kelly took me on a day full of surprises. We went to places that I have been wanting to go but we just never got around to it. Hello adventure!

Neighborhood Services does everything Texas size!


Finally, we got to go here. I have been wanting to go for so long! Kind of morbid (my aunt thought this was a little weird to go to for a birthday) but I don't care. It was so interesting and definitely got us thinking.....

I have been begging to do a murder mystery dinner ever since I saw it on Gene Simmons Family Jewels....it looked so fun! So Kelly did just that for my birthday.  My parents even joined the fun. You would think that the 4 of us would be able to figure out "who done it" but no. So embarrassing!


One of the cast members got a little too friendly with Paw Paw. She even sat on his lap!

The highlight was celebrating Blake and Amy's 30th birthday along with finding out if they are having a girl or boy. We are so exiting to welcome baby boy Marable in 2013!!!

Last but not least, we went to the Funny Farm to celebrate my birthday with my grandparents. Instead of having my grandma cook my favorite meal, we had an early Thanksgiving. It was so fun to celebrate it this way!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment