Thursday, February 7, 2013

A little recap...

Since I have been absent for at least a month in the blogging world, I thought I would give yall a quick recap....
We played pool and other games in the house while we had the kids since it was snowy and cold outside. We had so much fun with them!


Woman and Becca came up for NYE. We all went to the Silver Fox and then to a movie. Kelly was a little sickly going into dinner but post movie, the flu struck. Chills, aches, fever and more. The doc officially confirmed his flu - fun way to start off a New Year!

We celebrated this sweet little girl's birthday. Doesn't Molly and Amy look so cute!


Having a little fun at Rangers Fan Fest!


We had our 2nd snow. I love winter weather so much!
 


Sweet Landry Kate Onvani was born. She is perfect and I just love holding her!

2 comments:

  1. Um, what about our fun road trip and baby Copeland?!? Miss us yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous y'all have had 2 snows!!! We haven't hd a single good one yet and we leave Sunday so I guess I'm outta luck. You think it'll snow in Arizona?!?! :-)

    ReplyDelete