Blake and Amy decided it was time to take Burson to his first game and I was so excited. These kids are so so fun and I love playing with them! Bebe and Paw Paw drove up to join us as well. We chose a Sunday afternoon which made us all - mainly me bc I hate to sweat - nervous due to heat but it turned out perfect. We sat in the shade and had a breeze. So nice! Pretty sure that will be our last nice game at the ballpark this summer...it is so humid already!
![]() |
| Molly and EK love the Captain but we couldn't find him anywhere. Good thing, I know where to look for him! |
![]() |
| Loving on some Burbear. This little guy was way more interested in the food than the game. This is not shocking to anyone who knows him...oink! |
![]() |
| We had a girls row and a boy row. If you look closely, I think I am the only one actually paying attention! |
![]() |
| Parking lot fun! Bebe wasn't quite as strong (sorry Mom) as Amy so Paw Paw filled in later to help get EK some air. |
![]() |
| This sweet girl got a black eye at the game...look at her left eye. It is turning purple. She showed us all and was still smiling! I think she might have been proud of her shiner! |





No comments:
Post a Comment