We came to Arizona for work and baseball,
We wish Surprise had a shopping mall!
Our day starts way before the sun comes up,
We like the name Doug for when we get a pup.
It is cold in the mornings, and warm during the day,
When we get off of work, we like to play.
Wake up, go to work, work out, hot tub, go out to eat,
Everyday we seem to repeat.
Feels like we are living Ground Hog Day all over again,
Come on Rangers, we need a win!
In Arizona, we have had lots of good eats,
Will somebody please come rub our feet!
I have burnt my hand and Kelly's fingers are crackin',
please remember that I do not like smackin'!
We miss everyone and wish people would come see us,
If you are like Justin, you can take a bus.
We have missed birthdays and the birth of Lainey Hope,
It is Lent, go visit your Pope!
We will be back to Texas in four weeks,
Heather, make sure not to leak!
So hello to all of our family and friends,
Mine and Kelly's love, we do send.
I love it...A Jenny original! We are missing you too!
ReplyDeleteNice. We miss you too! Jack always asks about you when we drive by Lincoln Square. He loves his Aunt Jenny!
ReplyDeleteThis is the cutest thing! I love the shout out to the Pope! Oh Jenny your so clever! How come you didn't mention me tho...??
ReplyDelete~AlyCat
soo sweet!
ReplyDelete