Friday, March 6, 2009

On the road again....

Arizona has so much to offer its visitors. You can be in the desert one day and up in the mountains skiing the next all in just a few hours which is exactly what Kelly and I did. I followed him down to Tucson for a game and then on our off day, we headed up to Flagstaff for some snow skiing. As we were riding up the snow lift, we were thinking how crazy it was that we were just sweating profusely at the ballpark and now we are so cold that we can't keep our nose from dripping!

About to get our grub on at El Charro.

El Charro is famous for Carne Seca. They dry the meat above their restaurant for 2 days. This is the meat hanging.


Kelly is eating the carne seca burrito featured in USA Today.

Skiing in Flagstaff. This would be fall #2.

My ski instructor

Taking our Ranger Pride to the mountains


2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I wish I was skiing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was the carna seca... sounds weird. love the Rangers pride!

    ReplyDelete