Monday, March 21, 2011

Rise and Shine

My mom got all the girls in my family this book for Christmas. We were so excited because we all know and love Joy and had been anxiously awaiting its arrival under the tree. Most of you know her as the hair stylist at my wedding but what you don't know is that she is crazy about the Lord, is a breast cancer survivor (twice!!!)with a double masectomy, a mother of three (she was preggos at my wedding with Eli), a wife and now an author.

I waited until Spring Training to start this 40 day journey and am glad I did. I just wish the book was longer than 40 days! Her message everyday is perfect for what is going on in my life, my family's life and work. I encourage each of you to get a copy of this book. If you can't find it online at Amazon, let me know and my mom will get you one.

Below is the cover spread out. If you look closely at the family picture, you will see that it was taken at my wedding close to the chapel. I love that my wedding made this wonderful devotional book!

1 comment: